Steady Hours… Competitive Wages… Benefits…
We are growing our team and need YOU!
We are searching for a Stone Masonry Foreperson to be responsible for managing people, materials and equipment. Foreperson will be working in the field alongside the crew installing stonework and hardscape elements (patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, retaining walls, steps, etc.) and other landscape activities in a timely manner.
- Have at least three (3) years construction or landscape experience
- Experience performing natural stone and hardscape installation
- Show proficiency in knowledge of construction methods with respect to concrete, stone, paver products, and masonry
- Experience in leading/management of yourself and others in performance of this work
- A valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Able to lift up to seventy (70) pounds
- Group Healthcare Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing Pension Plan
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Skill Development
- Certification Training and Reimbursement
Other jobs at Eichenlaub
Eichenlaub Inc. is a full service, design-build landscape construction & maintenance firm that has been providing award winning service to residences and businesses in the greater Pittsburgh area for over 40 years. All made possible by our incredible team.
We provide an environment where the employee can grow and benefit from working with our company. For those who decide to take the initiative to go above and beyond their basic duties; they will expand their knowledge and skills of the industry and be rewarded for doing so.
Join Our Team