Landscape Planting Foreperson
Steady Hours… Competitive Wages… Benefits…
We are growing our team and need YOU!
We are searching for a Landscape Planting Foreperson you would be responsible for managing people, materials and equipment in the field to complete softscape installation in a timely manner. The candidate will work with and lead a crew of up to 5 people in performing their duties. Success in this position is indicated by positive customer feedback and jobs being completed within the budgeted time while still maintaining the highest degree of quality possible.
- Demonstrate experience in working with trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, annuals, turfgrass, etc
- Show proficiency in knowledge of horticulture, plant and turf pests and diseases, pruning practices, etc
- Experience in leading/management of yourself and others in performance of this work
- A valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Able to lift up to seventy (70) pounds
- Group Healthcare Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing Pension Plan
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Skill Development
- Certification Training and Reimbursement
Other jobs at Eichenlaub
Eichenlaub Inc. is a full service, design-build landscape construction & maintenance firm that has been providing award winning service to residences and businesses in the greater Pittsburgh area for over 40 years. All made possible by our incredible team.
We provide an environment where the employee can grow and benefit from working with our company. For those who decide to take the initiative to go above and beyond their basic duties; they will expand their knowledge and skills of the industry and be rewarded for doing so.